What is Jemi?
Jemi is an easy, no-code website and online store builder for creators an entrepreneurs.
Who uses Jemi?
Anyone who wants to grow their brand an income online can use Jemi. You can be a small business owner, marketer, YouTuber, musician, artist, nonprofit, photographer, podcaster… you name it!
Why should I use Jemi?
- Ease of use. Jemi has one of the most elegant drag and drop website editors out there. Easily reorder and resize all the different blocks on your Jemi site to create the exact look and feel you want.
- Affordability. Jemi has a "Free Forever" plan that has a ton of different features to build out a beautiful website. We have a Pro plan that's only $9/mo (compare that to $16/mo on Squarespace) if you want access to advanced analytics and custom domain.
- Templates. Our templates are crafted by world class designers and cover all different types of use cases - from Link in Bio, Portfolio, Business landing page, to Online stores.
- All-in-one. With Jemi, you can create and manage your link in bio site, portfolio site, and online store - all-in-one. Save time and money by managing your entire online presence with one elegant tool.
- Support. Whether you're looking to build a portfolio site, online store, or a landing page for your business, we're here to help you make it. No matter what plan you're on.
When do I receive payouts?
You’ll receive your payout within 1-3 business days of receiving an order.
What can I sell on Jemi?
Physical products, 1:1 video calls, group meet & greets, digital downloads, and more! You can always customize the title of these offerings to fit your personality and brand.
Can you create a blog on Jemi?
Absolutely! You can start creating blog posts under Website > Blog. Once you've created a blog post, you can go back to your Website Builder and add a "Post" list. This will ensure all of your blog posts are displayed.
If you still have questions, you can email us at email@example.com or join our Discord to chat with the Jemi team and meet other Jemi users.
Where can I see all my Jemi orders and payment history?
Go to the “Order” tab on the Jemi dashboard. You can see all your pending and completed requests there.
How do I get paid?
You can use PayPal or connect your bank account directly!
How can I migrate my website from Squarespace, Wix, Webflow, etc?
You have 2 options when it comes to migrating your site to Jemi:
- Migrating content on your own: The easiest way to migrate your website content to Jemi would be to export your site content from your current website builder provider (i.e. Squarespace, Wix, etc), and creating a similar layout with all the same content on Jemi. Most website providers will provide the functionality to export the content.
- Using Jemi's migration service: We also have a paid service to help you migrate from Squarespace, Wix, Carrd, or any other website builders. If you would prefer to go with the paid route, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Migrate website".
Is there a mobile app for Jemi?
Not yet, but it is on our roadmap!
Still have questions?
Reach out to us at email@example.com. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.